THE WEATHER WE LEFT BEHIND

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's Tuesday night and we put Patty on the plane earlier today. She really had a quick trip to get here and back home in only five days. However, she experienced Carnaval with Ellen and that was surely a once in a lifetime experience. I do not think either of them want to go back - but I'll let Ellen post their experiences if she wants. I stayed "home" at the RV and had no desire to go into the "madness" of Carnaval. A group of RV'ers from the park here went over on Sunday night. The ones I talked to said "never again"!


I have a few pictures to post below and one or two videos of beach driving will go on the home page.

When Patty arrived she just took over the dinette table. She operated her travel agency right from here.


Ellen getting ready for the Carnaval trying to look the part. All the women here in Mexico wear the big "bug eye" sunglasses.

I drove the two party girls to the Embarcadero and went back to the RV for two well-deserved days and nights of peace and quiet.

When EJ & PP got back from Mazatlan I drove them and the two pups down the beach a few miles just for the fun of it.

Siesta time for Patty

As you can see there was no one anywhere near us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola yet another Magnifico time..
I have a new name for Jeeeeeeeemmmm it Senor Stud man and the Senorita's.
Luv, Chinc